The mission of DEKONS EMA is to recognize and understand the needs of the client, strongly dedicated to the assumed task, EMA aims to satisfy and even go beyond its clients’ expectations.
Relying on its competitive, highly skilled, and internationally certified experts, and adopting new project management and quality control systems, EMA is preparing to integrate itself into the world market, participating in complex international projects.
Leading principles of work are:
Client Satisfaction. Client satisfaction in procuring and using our services is the highest-level measure of our service value. It is the level of client satisfaction that can rationally position our services at the market.
Employee Satisfaction.. The satisfaction of creating is the driving force of all people, organizations or societies. The area in which we operate is based on non-tangible goods – creativity, innovation and imagination – combined with persistence, self-confidence and confidence in the working team. There is no greater satisfaction for a creator to see his/her work widely accepted in society owing to its excellent quality, functionality, reliability and durability.
Shareholder Satisfaction. Efficiently accomplishing the Annual Business Plan, the Company attains the projected financial results and profits, as a precondition for its steady growth and satisfying the requirements of the founding shareholders.
In light of the above stated, you can visit the company references and expert’s portfolio’s part of our web site.
Our portfolio is created according to principles that learning and knowledge transfer is an interactive, ongoing and dynamic process that cannot rest.
EMA vision will be completed trough the following keys to success:
- Excellence in providing completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise and information.
- Developing visibility to generate new business leads.
- Leverage from a single pool of expertise into multiple revenue generation opportunities: retainer consulting, project consulting.
- A unique combination of local and international expertise and experience.
- Providing an international and national eminent environmental and occupational health and safety experts network.
We prove our ability through application of the national and European legislation, as well as world-leading experience in proposed solutions for issues in the environment and occupational health and safety. Our team is equipped with the knowledge, experience and expertise needed to develop:
- Strategies, plans, programs and projects in the field of environmental management for the local and central governments in the Balkan region.
- Projects for the industrial sector, infrastructure development and construction.
- Implementation of domestic and EU legislation in the implementation of development plans and projects.
- Training for local and central governments the industrial sector and other investors regarding the introduction and implementation of national, European and other international standards for environmental and occupational safety and health.
- Assisting of local government/municipalities in preparing applications for projects for IPA funds.
- Assistance in preparation of project proposals for obtaining funds from the national budget and other international financial funds.
- Implementation of the policy of investment banks in crediting of development projects.
- Preparation of project proposals, project task for specific activities, and project management.
- Cooperation with existing industry in the country and assistance in the implementation of legislation in the field of environment and occupational health and safety;
- Online consultation for the management of all areas and media of the environment.
- Consultations on sustainable development and sustainable use of natural resources.
- Design and performance of public campaigns to increase public awareness, public information and involvement in all processes to improve the environment and quality of life.
- Monitoring services for the media and environmental areas.
Since 2012, DEKONS-EMA is authorized to perform professional activities for safety at work:
- Risk Assessment;
- Concept for safety statement;
- Development and implementation of training programs for employees to safely perform the work.
In this connection, EMA offers the following services:
- Preparation of risk assessment for the workplace;
- Preparation of concept for Statement of safety;
- Preparation of programs and conducting trainings for employees on occupational health and safety;
- Preparation of Plan for occupational health and safety on temporary and mobile construction sites;
- Consulting services from qualified Expert for occupational health and safety, which includes:
- Advising the employer on planning, selection, purchasing and maintenance of the instruments of labour;
- Advising the employer for equipping the workplace and work environment;
- Performing internal supervision over the implementation of measures for safe execution of the work;
- Preparation of guidelines for safe operation;
- Monitoring and analysis of injuries related to work, occupational diseases, identification of reasons for them;
- Preparation of reports for the employer, including any proposed security measures and
- Monitoring the legislative changes in the field of occupational health and safety and monitoring changes in the Organization.